Room Rates: $325.00-$375.00 per night
Check in time is 4PM-7PM
Check out time is at 11:00am
*Please confirm eta prior to arrival
From April to November there is a 2 night minimum. On all
Holiday weekends there is a 3 night minimum.
We are a small property and every guest reservation is important to us. The cost of one night’s stay or 50% of the entire reservation will be charged to your credit card to reserve the room. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 14 (fourteen) days prior to your arrival date for a refund of your deposit less a $35 processing fee per room. When reserving all three guest rooms we have a 30 (thirty) day cancellation policy. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take full responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made. Rates and policies are subject to change and vary during both high and low season periods and for some special requests. All rooms are subject to 11.625% tax.
Rules of the Guest House:
- No pets or guests under the age of 21
- Maximum house guests is six: two registered guests per room. No outside guests are permitted on property.
- No smoking or burning incense or candles.
- Common space includes: Dining & living area, front/back porch & backyard patio. For your safety Kitchen is PRIVATE, we’re happy to keep items in the refrigerator if needed.
- No food in Guest Rooms: for sanitary/health reasons we ask that meals/food are eaten in the dining area or porch and not in the guest rooms.
- No backing up in the driveway, it is prohibited by law to back out to the main road.
- Turn off all lights in bedroom/hallway as well as bathroom vent fan when not in use.
- Close the hallway door upstairs to ensure the 2nd floor temperature is maintained.
- The house has central AC/heating. Temperature controlled by owners only. From May-Sep all upstairs windows need to be closed for comfort of all guests.
- If there are damages to your room/items missing we will ask that you cover the costs.
- Blow Dryer (in room) max wattage: 1875, if using your own do not exceed 1875
- We strive to be eco-friendly, if you need extra towels washed kindly leave them in the large basket outside your room. We will check daily and replenish as needed.
Breakfast: A country style breakfast is included with each night stay. If you have any dietary restrictions please notify us at the time of your reservation. Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Water is available anytime.
Emergency Route: Please take the time to look behind your bedroom door for the emergency route and outside meeting place.
Please note: Guest rooms are not equipped with handicapped facilities. All Guest rooms are located on the 2nd floor.